Giving your airport noise communications the highest priority ...
Noise Communication Solutions (NCS) is a specialist independent communications company dedicated to working with airports, to help proactively communicate with local communities about aircraft noise. This doesn't have to have negative connotations either or suggest you have a noise issue, BUT 'the aviation industry needs to do more'!
We have specific expertise within:
- airspace change proposals
- noise insulation schemes
- stakeholder engagement
Therefore, this gives the strategic noise expertise to enable you to be at the forefront of Airport Noise Communications.
NCS has over 20 years’ experience, within noise, working with many airports, including Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Jersey, Bristol and Biggin Hill. We also have extensive experience of managing the community impacts of helicopter operations and have worked with helipads and air traffic service providers in many capacities.
NCS is an Associate Member of the Airport Operators Association, the national voice of UK Airports (www.aoa.org), and we are avid users of Twitter - @noisecomms. Why not give us a follow?!
So what do you get?
- Flexibility - we work when you want, where you want and how you want
- Speed - we respond immediately to your needs and we work quickly
- Expertise - we won’t take your watch and tell you the time, we create innovative solutions and know the market
- Independence - we are self-sufficient and can view issues from a unique standpoint